All USA orders will be shipped from our USA warehouse.
All other orders will be shipped from Canada.
DTA-2174 – Quad 3G-SDI/ASI input/output for PCIe
DTA-2174-SLP – Quad 3G-SDI/ASI input/output for PCIe with StreamXpert Lite and StreamXpress player software.
DTA-2174-SXP – Quad 3G-SDI/ASI input/output for PCIe with StreamXpert 2.0 stream analyzer and StreamXpress player.
DTA-2174-SY-SXP – Quad 3G-SDI/ASI input/output for PCIe with SdEye and StreamXpert 2.0 stream analyzer and StreamXpress player.
DTA-2174-VR-SY-SXP – Quad 3G-SDI/ASI input/output for PCIe with VF-Rec stream recorder, SdEye and StreamXpert 2.0 stream analyzer and StreamXpress player.
- Four ports fully configurable from software:
– Input or output
– 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI or DVB-ASI
– 3G-SDI ports can be configured to operate in level A or level B mode
- Bi-level and tri-level genlock input port, or digital genlock through port 1
- Two RS-422 ports for connection to a deck
- On-board 1/4 and 1/16 hardware video scaler for reducing PCIe bus bandwidth
- Sophisticated DMA engine
- DekTec Matrix API framework takes care of all the plumbing for creating robust real-time SDI processing applications.
- Free drivers and SDK (DTAPI with DekTec Matrix API included) for 32 and 64-bit Windows and Linux
- Generation, reception and processing of uncompressed UHD signals
- General purpose processing of a mix of 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and/or ASI signals
- Live production mixer and effect generators
- SDI monitoring, recording and/or play-out
DekTec Matrix API
- Organizes incoming HD-SDI data in a matrix of frame buffers, so that frames can be accessed as a function of port number and time.
- Synchronization of multiple input streams is straightforward: Frames with the same arrival time are stored in the same column.
- Read or write to individual lines, HANC, VANC or full frame.
- Access functions for embedding or de-embedding audio or other ANC data.
- Supports all 16-audio channels.
- Integrated and fully compatible with DTAPI.
8, 10 or 16 bit format
8, 10 or 16 bit format
8, 10 or 16 bit format
|4K multi-link||SMPTE 425-5
4 x 3 Gbps
|ASI||DVB-ASI (coax) EN50083-9
0 to 214 Mbps
Resolution <1 bps
|Input return loss||>12dB @ 0 to 1.5GHz|
Inputs and Outputs
|4x ASI/SDI||75-Ω 1.0/2.3 DIN|
|Genlock||75-Ω 1.0/2.3 DIN|
|Deck||RS-422 header on PCB|
|PCI Express||PCIe3 x4|
|Shipped with 5x 1.0/2.3 to BNC converter cables|
Supported Video Format
|SMPTE 259M||525i, 625i|
|SMPTE 296M||720p23.98, 720p24, 720p25, 720p29.97, 720p30, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60|
|SMPTE 274M||1080p(sf)23.98, 1080p(sf)24, 1080p(sf)25, 1080p(sf)29.97, 1080p(sf)30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60|
|SMPTE 424M||1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60|
|SMPTE 2036||2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60|
Linux ≥2.6.18, 3.x, 4.x
|Processor||Core i5 minimum
Core i7 recommended
Or equivalent AMD CPUs
1. StreamXpress – Playout Software
- Low-cost, high-performance playout software that supports all DekTec output adapters
- Endless play with optional automatic correction of continuity-counter, PCR/PTS/DTS and TDT/TOT fields
- SOAP-based remote control to automate StreamXpress operations (DTC-302-RC option)
- Saving and restoring playout parameters using XML-based settings file
- Reproducible injection of errors in the transport stream with adjustable error rate
- Easy-to-use control of modulation and channel simulation parameters
2. StreamXpert – Transport Stream Analyser Software
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG-2 transport streams
- Recording based on duration, size or manual
- Provides detailed statistics on the PIDs, services and tables found in the transport stream
- Displays PIDs, services, tables, descriptors, stream information and PID-grid (compact overview of all PIDs)
- User definable TR 101 290 templates
- PCR analysis
- Measurement of bitrates, PCR-accuracy and interval
- Integrated SD/HD video and audio decoder with support for MPEG-2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, AVS, 4:2:2 and 10 bit video streams and MP1 / MP2 / (HE-)AAC / Dolby AC3 / Dolby AC4 audio
- Deep decoding of PSI, DVB-SI, DVB-RCS and ATSC-PSIP tables and descriptors
- Closed captions decoding
- SI decoding with user templates, Dolby AC4 analysis, multi-monitor support
- Support for analysing TS-over-IP streams via a DTA-2160 / DTA-2162 or a local network port
- The world’s most cost-effective and user-friendly transport-stream analyser
3. StreamXpert Lite – Light-weight version of StreamXpert for viewing and recording transport-stream contents, and for decoding audio and video.
StreamXpert StreamXpert Lite
Ribbon based GUI ✓ ✓
List with properties of all PIDs ✓ –
List with properties of all services ✓ partial
List with properties of all tables ✓ –
HEVC ✓ ✓
AVC ✓ ✓
AVS ✓ ✓
MPEG-2 ✓ ✓
4:2:2 ✓ –
10-bit ✓ –
Full screen mode ✓ ✓
Multi-monitor support ✓ ✓
HE-AAC ✓ ✓
AAC ✓ ✓
E-AC-3 ✓ ✓
AC-3 ✓ ✓
MPEG-1 Layer II ✓ ✓
DekTec input adapters ✓ ✓
PC network ports ✓ ✓
Custom table and descriptor templates ✓ –
PID Grid, graphical overview of all PIDs ✓ –
Dolby AC-4 analysis ✓ –
Manual mode ✓ ✓
Size based ✓ ✓
Duration based ✓ ✓
Measurement and Compliance
TR 101 290 priority 1, 2 and 3 ✓ –
Bitrate ✓ partial
PCR graphs ✓ –
PCR accuracy ✓ –
PCR interval ✓ –
PCR frequency offset ✓ –
4. SdEye – SDI Analysis and Monitoring Software
- Cost-effective real-time waveform analyser for SMPTE-259M signals
- Displays picture, YCbCr / RGB waveforms, vectorscope and peak meter
- Various picture display modes: interlaced, top- or bottom-field only, top and bottom field, full SDI frame
- User can select whether he wants to display Y, Cb, Cr, R, G and/or B components in the picture
- Contemporary GUI with quick access buttons and user-selectable window layout
- Supports all DekTec SDI-capable adapters including bus-powered USB-2 units for portable SDI monitoring
5. VF-Rec – Advanced transport-stream/SDI recorder
- Advanced recorder for TS, ETI, SDI, I/Q samples and T2MI.
- Allows to do continuous recording and remote control through SNMP
- Record to a single file, to multiple files or continuous
- SDI recording 10-bit full frame, up to 3G-SDI
- Remote monitoring and control through SNMP