The DQM-1903ML QAM Modulator offers a combination of features and reliability. It complies with the standard ITU-T(J.83) Annex A, B, C and is applicable for HDTV and SDTV broadcasting. The DQM-1903 can be used as a DTV broadcast modulator, tester, or a head end of an RF distribution network. The modulator includes internal high quality up-converter with variable output between 54 and 870 MHz covering full VHF and UHF band.
The DQM-1903ML offers easy control using the front panel.
- ASI input transport stream
- Excellent RF output
- Supports QAM modulation
- Supports PCR re-stamping function
- User adjustable output level and frequency
- Front panel control
- QAM Modulation setting (64, 256QAM)
- PCR Jitter: ≤ ±200 ns
- Group Delay as ±20 ns
- MER After Equalizer: 42dB
- Phase Noise: VHF -105 dB@20KHz, UHF -103 dB@20KHz
- Frequency: 54 ~ 870MHz
- Output Level: 55±5 dBm