Professional-grade satellite receiver
DVB-S2/S2X up to 256APSK and 72Mbaud
Full-quality reception and RF metrics
All USA orders will be shipped from our USA warehouse.
All other orders will be shipped from Canada.
DTA-2132 – High-end satellite receiver for PCIe
DTA-2132-SL – High-end satellite receiver for PCIe with StreamXpert Lite
DTA-2132-SX – High-end satellite receiver for PCIe with StreamXpert
- Supports advanced DVB-S2(X) features: VCM, ACM, multiple input streams (MIS) and Generic Stream (GS).
- Decoding and analysis of DVB Carrier ID system (DVB-CID), even while satellite carrier is interfered with other carriers.
- Hardware demodulator can be bypassed to obtain I/Q samples for recording or for SDR-based demodulation software.
- Reception of BBFRAMEs in L.3 packets.
- RF metrics and statistics are available for three windows (short, medium, long).
- LNB power insertion and DiSEqC support.
- Free SDK (DTAPI) for Windows and Linux is compatible with other DekTec adapters.
- PCI Express gen2 x4, low profile.
- Monitoring solutions for DVB-S2 and S2X.
- DVB-CID monitoring and analysis.
- DVB-S2/S2X/CID modulator validation.
- High-speed data distribution.
The main path of the DTA-2132 consists of a wide-band L-band tuner, 12-bit I/Q analog-to-digital converter, DVB-S2/S2X demodulator and decoder, L.3 packetizer, FIFO, DMA controller and PCIe interface. Constellation points are sampled after the demodulator, while LDPC error-rate and other statistics are gathered after the decoder.
A secondary I/Q path is used for multiple purposes: estimating the spectral characteristics of the input signal, DVB-CID demodulation, and sending I/Q samples to a user-space application for SDR, recording or other purposes. A third path low-pass filters the I- and Q samples and estimates the signal power, corrected by calibration tables.
The DTA-2132 also contains an 18V/600mA LNB power inserter with over-current protection, as well as a DiSEqC-2.0 22-kHz LNB-control signal inserter. Finally, a temperature monitoring unit controls fan speed to keep the board cool.
RF input 75-Ω F female
Input return loss >15dB typical
Tuning range 950 .. 2150MHz
Input sensitivity -80 .. -20dBm typical
Symbol rate 0.09 .. 72 MBd
MER 3 .. 35dB
RF level -80 .. -20dBm
DVB-CID ETSI TS 103 129 v1.1.2
DVB-S2 EN 302 207
DVB-S2X EN 302 307-2
PCI-Express PCIe2 x4 low profile
Linux >= 2.6.32, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
1. StreamXpert – Transport Stream Analyser Software
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG-2 transport streams
- Recording based on duration, size or manual
- Provides detailed statistics on the PIDs, services and tables found in the transport stream
- Displays PIDs, services, tables, descriptors, stream information and PID-grid (compact overview of all PIDs)
- User definable TR 101 290 templates
- PCR analysis
- Measurement of bitrates, PCR-accuracy and interval
- Integrated SD/HD video and audio decoder with support for MPEG-2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, AVS, 4:2:2 and 10 bit video streams and MP1 / MP2 / (HE-)AAC / Dolby AC3 / Dolby AC4 audio
- Deep decoding of PSI, DVB-SI, DVB-RCS and ATSC-PSIP tables and descriptors
- Closed captions decoding
- SI decoding with user templates, Dolby AC4 analysis, multi-monitor support
- Support for analysing TS-over-IP streams via a DTA-2160 / DTA-2162 or a local network port
- The world’s most cost-effective and user-friendly transport-stream analyser
2. StreamXpert Lite – Light-weight version of StreamXpert for viewing and recording transport-stream contents, and for decoding audio and video.
StreamXpert StreamXpert Lite
Ribbon based GUI ✓ ✓
List with properties of all PIDs ✓ –
List with properties of all services ✓ partial
List with properties of all tables ✓ –
HEVC ✓ ✓
AVC ✓ ✓
AVS ✓ ✓
MPEG-2 ✓ ✓
4:2:2 ✓ –
10-bit ✓ –
Full screen mode ✓ ✓
Multi-monitor support ✓ ✓
HE-AAC ✓ ✓
AAC ✓ ✓
E-AC-3 ✓ ✓
AC-3 ✓ ✓
MPEG-1 Layer II ✓ ✓
DekTec input adapters ✓ ✓
PC network ports ✓ ✓
Custom table and descriptor templates ✓ –
PID Grid, graphical overview of all PIDs ✓ –
Dolby AC-4 analysis ✓ –
Manual mode ✓ ✓
Size based ✓ ✓
Duration based ✓ ✓
Measurement and Compliance
TR 101 290 priority 1, 2 and 3 ✓ –
Bitrate ✓ partial
PCR graphs ✓ –
PCR accuracy ✓ –
PCR interval ✓ –
PCR frequency offset ✓ –