All USA orders will be shipped from our USA warehouse.
All other orders will be shipped from Canada.
DTA-2139C – Twelve-channel cable/terrestrial receiver for PCI Express bus
DTA-2139C-SL – Twelve-channel cable/terrestrial receiver for PCI Express bus with StreamXpert Lite
DTA-2139C-VR-SL – Twelve-channel cable/terrestrial receiver for PCI Express bus with VF-Rec stream recorder and StreamXpert Lite
DTA-2139C-SX – Twelve-channel cable/terrestrial receiver for PCI Express bus with StreamXpert
DTA-2139C-X48 – Twelve-channel cable/terrestrial receiver for PCI Express bus with 48 Xpect Mosaic points for full in-depth monitoring of all 12 channels
- Twelve independent receivers on a single PCIe card, compliant with QAM J.83 Annex A (DVB-C), B, C, DVB-C2, and terrestrial (DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T, ATSC 1.0, ATSC 3.0). Each tuner is tunable to any frequency in VHF or UHF band.
- Applications have access to the complete Transport Stream for each channel
- Each channel provides reception status, RF level, MER and BER
- Programming interface (DTAPI) is fully compatible with other DekTec adapters
- Monitoring of cable and terrestrial networks with DekTec’s Xpect Mosaic software
- Receiving FTA terrestrial programs and remultiplexing them to a cable network
The RF input signal is amplified and split, feeding twelve receivers. Each receiver consists of a chip tuner, chip demodulator and an optimized DMA controller.
DTA-2139C Key Attributes
– QAM-A (DVB-C) EN 300 429
– QAM-B ITU J.83 Annex B
– QAM-C ITU J.83 Annex C
– DVB-C2 EN 302 769
– DVB-T EN 300 744
– DVB-T2 EN 302 755 v1.3.1 (T2 Lite) DTG 6.2/7, NorDig-U v2.2
– ISDB-T ARIB STD-B31
– ATSC 1.0 (8VSB)
– ATSC 3.0 (4 PLPs/receiver)
Note: ATSC 3 ‘Korean mode’ (TTAK.KO-07.0127) is not supported.
* All modulation standards are included in the base product; no options need to be purchased.
Number of channels 12
Tuning range 42 .. 1002MHz (VHF, UHF)
Input Sensitivity -80 .. -20dBm
Antenna input 75-Ω F female
Bandwidth up to 8 Mhz per channel
Symbol rate 1.7 to 7.2 MBd
Metrology RF Level, MER, BER
PCI-Express label PCIe gen1 x4
1. StreamXpert – Transport Stream Analyser Software
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG-2 transport streams
- Recording based on duration, size or manual
- Provides detailed statistics on the PIDs, services and tables found in the transport stream
- Displays PIDs, services, tables, descriptors, stream information and PID-grid (compact overview of all PIDs)
- User definable TR 101 290 templates
- PCR analysis
- Measurement of bitrates, PCR-accuracy and interval
- Integrated SD/HD video and audio decoder with support for MPEG-2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, AVS, 4:2:2 and 10 bit video streams and MP1 / MP2 / (HE-)AAC / Dolby AC3 / Dolby AC4 audio
- Deep decoding of PSI, DVB-SI, DVB-RCS and ATSC-PSIP tables and descriptors
- Closed captions decoding
- SI decoding with user templates, Dolby AC4 analysis, multi-monitor support
- Support for analysing TS-over-IP streams via a DTA-2160 / DTA-2162 or a local network port
- The world’s most cost-effective and user-friendly transport-stream analyser
2. StreamXpert Lite – Light-weight version of StreamXpert for viewing and recording transport-stream contents, and for decoding audio and video.
StreamXpert StreamXpert Lite
Ribbon based GUI ✓ ✓
List with properties of all PIDs ✓ –
List with properties of all services ✓ partial
List with properties of all tables ✓ –
HEVC ✓ ✓
AVC ✓ ✓
AVS ✓ ✓
MPEG-2 ✓ ✓
4:2:2 ✓ –
10-bit ✓ –
Full screen mode ✓ ✓
Multi-monitor support ✓ ✓
HE-AAC ✓ ✓
AAC ✓ ✓
E-AC-3 ✓ ✓
AC-3 ✓ ✓
MPEG-1 Layer II ✓ ✓
DekTec input adapters ✓ ✓
PC network ports ✓ ✓
Custom table and descriptor templates ✓ –
PID Grid, graphical overview of all PIDs ✓ –
Dolby AC-4 analysis ✓ –
Manual mode ✓ ✓
Size based ✓ ✓
Duration based ✓ ✓
Measurement and Compliance
TR 101 290 priority 1, 2 and 3 ✓ –
Bitrate ✓ partial
PCR graphs ✓ –
PCR accuracy ✓ –
PCR interval ✓ –
PCR frequency offset ✓ –
3. VF-Rec – Advanced transport-stream/SDI recorder
- Advanced recorder for TS, ETI, SDI, I/Q samples and T2MI.
- Allows to do continuous recording and remote control through SNMP
- Record to a single file, to multiple files or continuous
- SDI recording 10-bit full frame, up to 3G-SDI
- Remote monitoring and control through SNMP
4. Xpect Mosaic – 24/7 TS monitoring and multiviewer
• Software package that combines 24/7 transport-stream monitoring with a fully configurable multiviewer (Mosaic) of decoded video, audio bars and monitoring status.
• Continuous status indication and access to event log information using the Web interface.
• Remote configuration-tool for easy definition and uploading of TR 101 290, template matching profiles and mosaic lay-out.
• Software-based solution that runs on standard PC hardware.
• Xpect Mosaic requires purchasing 1/2 point per SPTS (one TV service), 1/4 point per SPTS (audio-only) and 4 points per MPTS.
- 24/7 network supervision.
- Automated equipment test and validation.
- Fully customizable OEM multi viewer.