All USA orders will be shipped from our USA warehouse.
All other orders will be shipped from Canada.
DTU-315 – All-standard all-band modulator for USB-3
DTU-315-SP – All-standard all-band modulator for USB-3 with StreamXpress player software
- DTC-377-MH – ATSC-MH modulation option
- DTC-305-CM – XpressSim channel-modelling option
- DTC-370-ISDB – ISDB-T modulation option
- DTC-382-Tmm – ISDB-Tmm modulation option
- DTC-371-IQ – IQ samples playout option
- DTC-374-DTMB – DTMB modulation option
- DTC-376-DAB – DAB modulation option
- DTC-375-CMMB – CMMB modulation option
- DTC-378-T2 – DVB-T2 multi PLP modulation option
- DTC-379-C2 – DVB-C2 modulation option
- DTC-383-S2X – DVB-S2X modulation option
- DTC-373-IS – ISDB-S modulation option
DTU-315-GOLD – All-standard all-band modulator for USB-3 with all options above and future modulation options, channel simulation and StreamXpress including remote control.
The DTU-315 is a portable modulator for satellite, terrestrial and cable, all in a single device.
A good fit for laptop or tablet, but convenient with desktops and server PCs too.
- Supports all constellations and modulation modes for each supported standard.
- Excellent signal quality through direct digital synthesis of the RF output signal.
- RF frequency: VHF, UHF, L band, 36 to 2150MHz
- Mod. bandwidth: up to 70MHz
- RF output level: -45 to -25dBm
- No power supply required: A single USB-3 connection supplies power, real-time data and control.
- General-purpose test modulator in your R&D lab for developing, qualifying or repairing any equipment with an antenna input.
- Portable demo set for TV receivers, easy to carry to customer demos, trade shows, etc.
- TV distribution using modulated signals in shops, hotels, hospitals etc.
The DTU-315 reads data from USB and forwards it to a baseband modulator, a channel filter, an optional channel simulator and an upconverter. The digital RF signal is converted to analog with a high-speed D-to-A converter and output on a micro-BNC connector.
Modulation Standards (included)
- ATSC VSB
- DVB-S, DVB-S2
- DVB-T, DVB-T2 single PLP
- QAM-B, QAM-C
Modulation Standards (optional)
- ATSC 3.0
- DAB(+), T-DMB
- DTMB (ADTB-T / DMB-T/H)
- DVB-T2 multi PLP
- ISDB-S, ISDB-T, ISDB-Tmm
- I/Q sample playout
- AWGN insertion
- Multipath echo simulation
- Remotely controlled playout
- All options above plus all future modulation options developed for the DTU-315
DTC-300 – StreamXpress Playout and Control Software
- Low-cost, high-performance playout software
- Endless play with optional automatic correction of continuity-counter, PCR/PTS/DTS and TDT/TOT fields
- SOAP-based remote control to automate StreamXpress operations (DTC-302-RC option)
- Saving and restoring playout parameters using XML-based settings file
- Reproducible injection of errors in the transport stream with adjustable error rate
- Easy-to-use control of modulation and channel simulation parameters
- PC USB port: USB 3.0 required. DTU-315 will not work with USB-2
- OS: Windows 7 minimum, Windows 10 recommended. Currently not supported on Linux
- Processor: Core i5 minimum, Core i7 recommended, Or equivalent AMD CPUs