- Choice of DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C tuners
- MPEG-2, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC SD/HD Decoder
- YPbPr, HDMI, Composite and ASI Outputs
- BISS Descrambler
- 2 DVB-CI Slots
- Compatible with: Conax, Cryptoworks, Irdeto, NDS, Mediaguard, SECA, Viaccess and more
- Teletext VBI, EBU, DVB and CC support
ADV-1000S – IRD with DVB-S/S2 tuner
ADV-1000T – IRD with DVB-T/T2 tuner
ADV-1000C – IRD with DVB-C tuner
The ADV-1000 is a cost effective professional integrated receiver decoder.
It is widely used in the satellite, cable and terrestrial TV network with different tuner frontend DVB-S2/S, DVB-C and DVB-T/T2.
It demodulates the RF signal to the transport stream with ASI.
With dual DVB common slots, ADV-1000 works with most of the well known CAS in the market and decrypts multiple services in a transport stream.
The on board decoder can process a variety of digital video and audio formats in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 and MPEG-2, in Standard Definition and in High Definition.
The TV channel is decoded to digital and analog outputs, HDMI, YPbPr, CVBS, balanced and un-balanced audio.
The powerful demodulation, decryption and decoding capabilities, combined with user friendly WEB GUI and SNMP based remote control makes this equipment one of the most competitive professional IRD in the market.
- Choice of tuners: DVB-S/S2, DVB-C, DVB-T/T2
- SD/HD MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 digital video decoding
- Transport stream output at ASI
- Multiple Analog and Digital Outputs: CVBS, YPbPr, HDMI, XLR
- HD/SD support: PAL, NTSC, SECAM, 720p, 1080i
- Two digital audio channel decoding of MPEG1 Layer II and AAC
- Audio decoding: Analog, Embedded and balanced (600 Ohm) XLR audio output ports.
- 2×DVB-CI Slots, multi-program decryption, BISS-1 and BISS-E decryption
- Remote and Local Control by SNMP, HTTP WEB and LCD menu
- Dynamic PMT auto detection and updating
- Support VBI TELETEXT, EBU/ DVB Subtitle, Closed Captioning