ADV-1000S – IRD with DVB-S/S2/S2X tuner
ADV-1000T – IRD with DVB-T/T2 tuner
ADV-1000C – IRD with DVB-C tuner
The ADV-1000 is a cost effective professional integrated receiver decoder.
It is widely used in the satellite, cable and terrestrial TV network with different tuner frontend DVB-S/S2/S2X, DVB-C and DVB-T/T2.
It demodulates the RF signal to the transport stream with ASI and TS/IP.
With dual DVB common slots, ADV-1000 works with most of the well known CAS in the market and decrypts multiple services in a transport stream.
The on board decoder can process a variety of digital video and audio formats in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, AVS+ and H.265 in Standard Definition and in High Definition.
The TV channel is decoded to digital and analog outputs; HDMI, CVBS, balanced and un-balanced audio.
The powerful demodulation, decryption and decoding capabilities, combined with user friendly WEB GUI and SNMP based remote control makes this equipment one of the most competitive professional IRD in the market.
- Choice of tuners: DVB-S/S2/S2X, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C
- ASI and TS/IP inputs
- ASI and TS/IP outputs
- 2x DVB-CI Slots, Multi Programs, BISS-1 and BISS-E decryption
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264, AVS+ and H.265 digital video decoding
- Digital and analog video outputs: HDMI and CVBS
- Two digital audio channels decoding of MPEG1 Layer II, AAC and AC3 Dolby Digital, one Balanced Audio
- IP output:
– MPTS (Full Duplex)
– up to 32 SPTS up to 32 TV programs; UDP/RTP, unicast/multicast
- Remote Control and Supervision by SNMP and HTTP WEB
- Dynamic PMT auto detection and updating
- Support VBI TELETEXT, EBU/ DVB Subtitle
- Configuration save and load after power off