- High-quality 12-bit A/D conversion of NTSC/PAL YPbPr, RGB or S-Video/CVBS SD video to SMPTE 259M or SMPTE 292M
- Passes line 21 closed-captioning for analog-to-SD-SDI conversions
- Stereo analog audio input embedding to embedded audio pair on SDI output
- Powers directly from host equipment USB or standard corded power adapter. USB power and corded adapter can be simultaneously used to provide redundant power sourcing.
- 2x SDI DA output
- Compact size and low weight design easily affixes directly to camera or host device chassis. Optional BBG-MB mounting bracket provides rigid, secure mounting to mounting surfaces.
Blue Box Analog to SDI converter BBG-A-TO-S converter offers CVBS SD or component SD/HD conversion to SDI using high-quality 12-bit A/D conversion, with SD line 21 closed-captioning passed onto the converted stream.
Full support of multiple analog standards such as SMPTE, Betacam™, MII, RGB, and S-video (Y/C) is provided. A stereo analog audio pair can be embedded onto embedded audio channels 1/2 with full 24-bit resolution.
BBG-A-TO-S can power directly via USB to get its power from video monitors or other equipment.
BBG-A-TO-S – HD/SD Analog Component/Composite to HD/SD-SDI converter with Audio Embedder
Note: includes PS4 – Universal Power Supply, UL/CSA. Input: 100-240V, 60/50 Hz. Output: 5 VDC @ 12 Watts, and Mini-USB Cable for Aux Power.
BBG-MB – Mounting bracket
The BBG-MB Mounting Bracket provides rigid, secure mounting of BBG-A-TO-S unit. Heavy-gauge steel construction with a reinforced mounting flange and several mounting holes provides clean, physically secure mounting for even the most demanding mobile applications.
- SMPTE 259M, 292M
- YPbPr, RGB, Y/C, CVBS analog video (75Ω BNCs)
- (2) analog audio (unbalanced consumer RCA)
- DC power (via USB or adapter)
- (2) SDI (75Ω BNC)
Audio Conversion Format
- 48 kHz sampling, 24-bit
- Power-sourced directly from host equipment USB port. Converter can also be powered using corded AC adapter (included)
- 5-16 VDC, 2.4 W
DC Power Connectors
- USB Mini and coaxial locking connector (for use with supplied Cobalt power adapter)
- 5.5” x 3” x 1” (including connector projections)
- (139 x 77 x 26 mm)
Operating Temperature Range
- 32°F to 122°F(0°C to 50°C)